Cookies recognise information in your web browser to offer you a better online experience.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your computer, mobile phone or other device and that is stored in your browser when you visit our website. Thanks to cookies, we obtain information about your browsing or a code that allows us to uniquely identify you. You decide whether or not to allow cookies, but if you choose not to allow them you must block them in your browser. Types of Cookies and intended use.
Types of Cookies and intended use
When you browse this website, session cookies and persistent cookies are used which may be first-party or third-party cookies.
Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are often used to store information which it is only necessary to store to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by those responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Those created or controlled by the manager of the website EUSKAL IRRATI TELEBISTA-RADIO TELEVISIÓN VASCA (EITB). The website www.eitbtaldea.eus uses persistent first-party cookies for the following purposes:
Personalisation: These allow you to access the service with some predefined general features, such as the chosen language in which you want the website to be displayed.
Advertising: To manage the advertising that we show through the website.
Behavioural Advertising: These allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising space that we include on the website. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on this.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: These are administered by providers of analytical services, advertising and behavioural advertising, among others, external to EITB.
Below we list both the third parties who may configure and access cookies (but not without informed consent) on your device and also the purposes for which the information that they store is used:
Technical: To identify you during the session and so recognise you on the subsequent visits you make to the website.
In addition, we use them in order to enable content to be shared (plug-in) on social networks. Similarly, these cookies are used to collect information about how the content of the website is shared.
- YouTube and Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter
- Linkedin: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cook
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares
- Gizaker: https://gizaker.net/es/mas-informacion-sobre-las-cookies/
- Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Nielsen: https://www.nielsen.com/es/es/legal/privacy-policy/cookies
- ScorecardResearch: https://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx?newLanguage=14
- DoubleClick: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es
- Xaxis: https://www.xaxis.com/es/static/view/privacy-policy
Personalisation: These allow you to access the service with some predefined general features such as language, browser type, number of results per page, the chosen volume in video playback and your geolocation (Gizaker, Facebook, Youtube).
Analysis: These allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users on the website. The information gathered through these types of cookies is used for measuring website activity and the creation of browsing profiles of the users in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the use being made of the website (Google Analytics, Nielsen, ScorecardResearch, Twitter, Pinterest).
Advertising: These allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising space on the website from which the service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown (Google, Smart Adserver, Youtube, DoubleClick, Cxense).
Behavioural Advertising: These allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising space that we have included on the website from which the service is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on this (Pulse Point, Sizmek, Xaxis).
You should bear in mind that some features of the contents of the website www.eitbtaldea.eus are only available if you allow the installation of cookies in your browser. If you decide to block cookies (depending on their purpose), there may be some features of the website www.eitb.eus that will not work properly or access to some of its services may be prevented.
How can I disable or block cookies?
Most browsers are configured by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies if you prefer. If you do not like how this affects your online experience, you can change it back again.
For the configuration of our cookies and those of third parties you can access:
- Google Chrome: : Click on Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Content settings > Cookies > Block sites from setting any data or Block third-party cookies and site data
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Use custom settings for history > Remove the check mark from Accept cookies from sites.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Safety > Delete Browsing History > Select "Cookies and website data" > Delete
- Safari: Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Block cookies and other website data (select "Always").
- Opera 19: Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies (Select Never accept cookies).
- Google Adsense and YouTube ("opt-out"): http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google Analytics ("opt-out"): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- ScorecardResearch ("opt-out"): http://www.scorecardresearch.com/preferences.aspx?newlanguage=14
- Xaxis ("opt-out"): http://www.xaxis.com/es/static/view/privacy-policy
- DoubleClick ("opt-out"): https://www.google.com/settings/not-supported
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
EITB may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative requirements or regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
When there significant changes to this Cookies Policy users will be informed (either through an information notice on the editorâ¿?s web page or via an email to the registered users).